Professional Sunshine Coast website development provides the basis for your business growth, and is your primary asset and marketing tool online. There are many aspects to consider when designing, creating and developing your website, so it’s vital to know what’s important and ensure your website strategy takes these factors into account.
website development - things to consider
Our essential list to understand before developing your website:
- Website Purpose — What is the ultimate aim of your website? (what are you trying to achieve?)
- Website Format – Is it informational or commercial? (are you selling goods/services on site?)
- Website Design – Look and feel must be appropriate to the market and audience (responsive design is a given!)
- Target Audience – Who is your target audience? (demographics/geographics)
- Competition – Who are your primary competitors? (leverage off good design)
- Content & Layout – Plan and structure content and navigation (visitor flow is vital)
- Call to Action – What do you want your website visitors to do on site? (purchase, call, email?)
we develop websites for all industries
4 step website development process
Following confirmation to proceed we contact you to discuss your project requirements in detail, establish your project on our development server, and create a shared Dropbox folder to share content.
We take time to understand your vision and present you with a variety of website options to choose for the design and layout of your new website. Once a design is chosen, we then refine the design in accordance with your specific business requirements.
During this stage of the process, we ask you to provide us with relevant content for your website. This includes text, photos, videos, audio and any other required items such as logos or specific branding, social media links etc.
Once completed, and following a series of tests to ensure your new website is functioning correctly – it’s time to go live! Website handover takes place and your new website is launched for the world to see!